Recent hauls

This is second post already today (click here to see the previous post if you missed it), but I thought it was time to do another haul post as I have done couple hauls lately and I've also gotten some new polishes for review.

These are all from Head2Toe Beauty, the first four are my picks from China Glaze's new holographic collection and then the last three are from their new spring collection. From left to right: Infra Red, Strap on Your Moonboots, Don't Be a Luna-tic, When Stars Collide, Fancy Pants, Keep Calm Paint On and Dandy Lyin' Around.
 
These I bought from local stores from their sales. I found three Sally Hansen Insta-Dri quick drying top coats from a local store for 5€ and I had to buy them all as they were so cheap (compared what they usually are here) and also because it seems that I can't really find these in any local stores anymore. The OPI polish is from the pirates collection and it's called Mermaid's Tears and I bought it from another local storem, from sale too.
 
All of these were sent for me for review. First four ones are from beautycosmetic.biz and the last one is matte top coat from Born Pretty Store. Beauty Cosmetic send me some sponsor product for our next nail polish enthusiasts meeting that I'm currently organizing (I will tell you more about that later) and they wanted also sent these polishes and some skin cream samples just for me to try. All these four are new polishes that are coming to their store soon, so I will show them to you as soon as I can. Also I have a review coming about that matte top coat, so stay tuned!

0 comments: