Random spam with China Glaze and OPI

Today I have three different polishes for you guys. These are again pics that I feel like didn't turn out so great, so they have been sitting in my vault for quite a long time. I've always had something more interesting to post about, but I thought I should still show you these as I have the pics and also because there's actually nothing wrong with these polishes. Infact, they are all really nice ones.

So the first one is China Glaze Glistening Snow and I have three coats here, no base or top coat. Glistening Snow was part of China Glaze's last year holiday collection. The polish is quite pretty one and I just wish that there would have been some sunlight when I took this pic as then I could have shown you the pretty holographic effect better. Anyhow, this is a scattered silver holo and there are quite many like this out there, so this is probably anything special, but it's pretty nevertheless.

This next one is China Glaze 108 Degrees from summer 2011 collection and I have three coats here with base and top coat. This one is really gorgeous pink and I have already owned this for almost couple of years and also worn this couple times before, but I just never seemed to remember or have time to take pictures of this (alone). But like I said, this is really pretty one, so of course it needs to be shown here in blog too, right?!

And then this last one is OPI My Very First Knockwurst from their last fall collection and I have three coats here with base and top coat. MVFK is really nice nude, though I was a bit hard to apply and I needed three coats to even out. Also the color wasn't the best match with my skintone and after I got OPI Steady As She Rose I decided to find MVFK new home as I prefered SASR's color more. But still it is a really nice pinkish nude polish and if you think it would suit your skintone better than mine you should probably check it out.

0 comments: