Nubar Purple Rain Glitter

I probably haven't shown you any really gorgeous purple polishes for a while, so here's one!

This gorgeousness is Nubar Purple Rain Glitter, three coats here with base and top coat. I probably have already too many purple polishes in my stash, so it has become harder and harder for me to find purple polishes that I would really love, because I always feel like I already have something similar. But this surprised me big time, as it doesn't look that special in the bottle but on nail it really comes alive! And I don't have anything quite like this in my stash. I just wish I could have a bit better pics for you guys, but it has been really impossible to get any decent pics for a while as the weather has been so grey all the time. Hopefully it'll get better now as we are going towards spring and the sun is shining more...
 
Also the gorgeous holographic microglitters dissappeared little in the pics, so I think this is again polish that you should see your self to really understand its beauty. Anyhow, I'm definately keeping this one!

Lumene 3in1 Nail Ridge Filler
Nubar Purple Rain Glitter 3 coats
Essence Gel-look top coat

0 comments: