Nubar Black Polka Dot with Orly Unlawful

Today I have another glitter layering combo for you guys, though this time it's quite simple one with Nubar Black Polka Dot and Orly Unlawful.

So first I did three coats of Orly Unlawful and after it was completely dry I layered one coat of Nubar Black Polka Dot over it. I've had this Black Polka Dot polish (and the white one too) like a year already and I was really excited when I got them both, but somehow I don't really quite know how to wear either one of these. They should be really simple to layer over anything, as there is only black or white glitters, so it really shoudn't be a problem and I've tried this black one over couple polishes already and the white one too, but somehow for me any of those combos didn't really work. I'm beginnin to think that it's the fact that all the combos look too simple to me. I'd probably like these more if they had also some bigger glitters in them or if it was a mix of black and white glitter. Thank good, L'Oreal did the Confettis polish, so now I have this kind of glitter that I love! And I guess I can find new homes for these as they really aren't working for me.

This black and red combo wasn't a total miss for me, but it wasn't something that I would have enjoyed greatly either. It looks fine, but it's nothing special.

 
However, I did quite like Unlawful by itself, though the color isn't really original as it is quite a regular red polish. The quality was nice enough, it needed three coats, but they went on easily and I didn't have any problems with this one.

Nail Tek Foundation II
Orly Unlawful 3 coats
Nubar Black Polka Dot 1 coat
Essence Good To Go

0 comments: