Maybelline Coloramas Urban Turquoise, Tutti Fruity and Worn In

Today I have three Maybelline Colorama polishes to show you guys. I got all these three to try from L'Oreal Finland.

So first of is a polish called Urban Turquoise (#120)*. This was very opaque, infact it could be just one coater, but I did two just in case. This was also very easy to work with and it dried really fast. I painted just two coats without base or top coat and it was on my nails only couple minutes while I took the pictures and it was almost completely dry after I was done with the photos. The color probably isn't the most unique, but it is still quite pretty and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this polish.
 


This second one is called Tutti Fruity (#3)* and I have to say that I really don't get this polish. I used three coats here (without base or top coat) and as you can see it is still pretty sheer. Also the glitter didn't really suit this one, it looked a bit out of place. Maybe this could work better over some other polish, but alone like this it didn't really work for me. It is also quite brush-stroke-y, so you would need to be careful applying it over another polish too if you don't like those visible brush strokes. I probably need to try this over black or some other dark color and see how it looks that way.



I saved the best for last: this gorgeous shimmer gray is called Worn In (#171A)* and I have two coats here with base and top coat. This was surely my favourite one of these three, the color is really pretty and the shimmer makes it even more gorgeous. Quality was really nice too, so this was a total winner!


*The products in this post were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: