Lush Lacquer Mr. Bubble over OPI Skull & Glossbones

Today I have another indie polish for you guys from my latest haul from Harlow & Co. I had a hard time choosing which one of those Lush Lacquer polishes I shoul try first, but I finally decided to start with Mr. Bubble.
 
So I started this with OPI Skull & Glossbones and after it was dry, I used one coat of Mr. Bubble. Those glitter came out of the bottle fairly easy, but they needed some attention on nail, so that they wouldn't be all in the same pile. But overall this was very easy to use and I really like the combo of pink, blue and white glitter. So I had a very positive experience with my first Lush Lacquer and I really can't wait to try out the other ones too that I have!


Nail Tek Foundation II
OPI Skull & Glossbones 3 coats
Lush Lacquer Mr. Bubble 1 coat
Essie Good To Go

0 comments: