Green holographic gradient with a-england polishes

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone who celebrates it! It's not a thing here in Finland and so we don't celebrate it, but I thought I should post my green holographic gradient today as it fits quite nicely to the St. Partick's Day. 

I used three a-england green holographic polishes for this mani: Princess Sabra, Dragon and Saint George. I started with Princess Sabra as my base color and then did the gradient using all three of the colors: Princess Sabra is closest to the cuticle, then Dragon and then Saint George.
 
I love all these three polishes as they are all so gorgeous! Also I think they looked pretty good together too. I was having a hard time choosing which pics to show you, so I have quite many. The first three are taken in sunlight and the last one (of the gradient mani) is in shade.
 


I have shown you Saint George and Dragon here in my blog before, but this was the first time I wore Princess Sabra as it is the latest addition to my a-england polish collection. So of course I had to take some pictures of Princess Sabra by itself:
This one is taken in sunlight and I have two coats here. Princess Sabra had the same awesome quality that all my a-england polishes have and it was really easy to use. I also really like the color, because I don't have anything quite like this in my stash.
 
And then this is taken in shade and I have to say that think the color looks really great in shade too. Eventhough you don't see the holographic effect in shade, the color itself is really pretty still.

0 comments: