Zoya Reva

Today I have one gorgeous polish for you guys without any decorations or glitter for a change.

This is Zoya Reva, three coats here with base and top coat. Reva is from Zoyas summer 2011 collection and I already had couple of the polishes from the same collection (the shimmer part) and I'm thinking I should get all six of these as they all are so pretty! This was a little bit hard to capture as it looks a bit different in every different angle, but it is really a truly beautiful polish! I love the golden shimmer in it, though at the same time it made the polish look a bit Christmassy to me, but not too much. Also with some decorations or nail art that Christmassy feel could be easily erased. Qualitywise this was again the same good quality as all Zoyas (that I've tried) tend to be, so nothing to complain there. I did three thin coat, so maybe you could do only two if you use thicker ones, but I prefer one extra coat if it means I can use thinner ones.


Nail Tek Foundation II
Zoya Reva 3 coats
Essie Good To Go

0 comments: