Weird things about me with some recent hauls

I got challenged by Sannu to tell five weird facts about me. This challenge has been going around in Finnish nail polish blogs for a while and Sannu challenged me already last week, so I thought I should really do this now before I'm (again) too late.. Also I didn't want to do a post without any pics, so I decided to include some of my recent nail polish hauls to this post too, so that you'd have some pics to watch also. :)

Harlow & Co. haul (from left to right): Lush Lacquer Seas The Moment, Purple Splas and Mr. Bubble. KBShimmer Diva, Orange Pop, Proud Peacock and Bejeweled.

It was a bit hard to think of five weird facts about myself (because I'm sooooo normal, right?!) but I also thought that this would be a fun way for you guys to maybe learn to know me a bit better.. So, here we go.

1. I find it very difficult if not even impossible to sleep if there's a ticking clock in the same room where I sleep. Also other constant noises have the same effect, but if the noise is varying it won't bother me that much. Strangely enough, one of my favourite songs of all time is Snow Patrol - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking...

2. I don't like if people sing, hum or whistle when I'm trying to do something. Especially my mom drives me crazy, because she tends to sing a lot and I just can't stand it. I don't usually sing anywhere, but I do sing when I'm driving by myself or with my boyfriend. We usually sing great duets while driving and listening to radio, though I'm not sure if anyone else would think so if they would hear us singing...

3. I hate bananas if they are too ripe. I do eat them and even like them if their peels are somewhat green but if they are already all yellow I don't want to eat them. Also I hate when people put banana slices or mush between cakes or in some other baked goods. There are so many other good things to put there so I just don't understand the (maybe Finnish?) need to use bananas...

Zoyas (Tiffany, Gilda and Reva) and Kleancolor Holo Chrome are bought from a Facebook nail polish group. The last three are from Ebay: Color Club Eternal Beauty, China Glaze Glitz'n Pieces and OPI Can't Let Go.


4. I like to do schedules and plan everything ahead. For example I couldn't leave for a vacation abroad if I didn't have at least some time beforehand to do some reasearch and plan which sights I want to see. 

5. I don't drink alcohol much, though I'm not an absolutist either. I just never have learned "the habbit" and I don't feel the need to do that, also there isn't many alcohol drinks that taste good to me. I may have couple glasses of sparkling wine (at New Year's Eve) and maybe one or two ciders or something similar during summer time and that's about my yearly consumption.

These Orlys are bought from a Finnish store where they were on sale. Salla was so kind and provided me these as I didn't have the change to get to the store myself as it is located on the other side of the country. From left to right these are: Pixie Dust, Sweet Peacock, Glitz and It's Not Rocket Science.

This challenge has been around quite much so I'm not sure who has done it already and who hasn't, so I'm gonna challenge everyone who feel like doing this challenge and revealing weird facts about themselves. Let me know if you do it! :)

So, am I too weird? :) And did you like my recent hauls? Is there anything you'd like to see first?

0 comments: