Random Spam with Catrice, China Glaze, Flormar and Zoya

I have had these four pics just sitting in my not-posted folder as I always choose some other manis to post. It's probably because the pics didn't turn out so great, but I thought I should finally do something with these.. So here they are in one post all four together. And yeah, they don't have any connection, so this is really just a random post with four random polishes.. :D

Catrice Siberian Call Rest In The Forest, three coats with base and top coat

Rest In The Forest looks pretty cool in the bottle with all the magenta and blue shimmer, but on nail it just looked really dirty to me. And not even like those pretty dirty ones, just plain dirty. Also it is really sheer, so I would have really needed at least fourth coat to make the nail line disappear, but I just wasn't feeling it...


China Glaze Creative Fantasy (3 coats) and Escaping Reality (2 coats) with base and top coat

I wanted to try out two of the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection cremes that I ordered, so I did this accent nail mani with them. I usually like purple polishes, but Creative Fantasy was really sheer and jellyish (without being a proper jelly) so I wasn't too fond of it. On the other hand I really liked Escaping reality as it only took two coats to get it nice and even and the color is really bright and fun.


Flormar DC01 three coats with base and top coat

This is one of the Flormar duochrome polishes and I believe this is a close dupe for China Glaze Swanky Silk, but I can't really compare them as I don't own the China Glaze one. And infact, I already forwareded this Flormar one too as it wasn't really my color. 


Zoya Gemma 2 coats with base and top coat

I don't really have much to say about this one. It was really a good quality polish like pretty much all Zoyas are and really easy to work with. It's just the type of green that I feel like don't suit me. So again, this has already found a more loving home, though I'm really hesitant in giving up any Zoyas as I really love the brand and they are a bit harder (or expensive) to get here. But my stash has gotten so big, that I don't really see the point of keeping a polish just because it's certain brand or something... So I'm basically trying to keep only those that I truly like and then forward the rest. This also allows me to get new ones to try as if I had too big of a stash I wouldn't be able to reason even to myself why I would need more polishes.

0 comments: