Orly Pixie Dust with BPS Half Pearls

Today I have one great polish to show you with another nail decoration item from Born Pretty Store. I have been lately seeing some great manicures with half pearl decorations, so when BPS offered another sample for me to try, I chose these half pearls to test (and also one nail polish, but I will post about that later). And here's the manicure I did using the pearls:

So I used Orly Pixie Dust as my base color and then just attached the half pearls with top coat on each nail. These half pearls are very easy to use and they stick really nicely with top coat too, even without sealing them with a layer of top coat over them. Also I thought they were a really nice and easy way to get something extra to the manicure. There are three different sizes of these pearls in the wheel: 4mm, 3mm and 1.5mm. For me the biggest ones are maybe a bit too big for everyday use, but perhaps I can use them for some extravaganze manicures. The other two sizes are something that I will probably use more often.

I have already done another manicure with these pearls. It was my Valentine's Day mani and you can check it out here.
 
The wheel of half pearls looks like this and there are 1200 pcs. in total and one wheel costs $4.14 (before the 10% discount that you can get with the code MBL91).

Of course I also wanted to show you Orly Pixie Dust by itself as it is such a pretty one:
Pixie Dust is really a gorgeous grey with silver shimmer! It was also really easy to work with, though it is a bit sheer, so I have three coats here. Still, it is really soooo pretty and I'm definately gonna use it over and over again!

Don't forget, if you want to order these half pearls or something else, you can get 10% off everything with this code:

0 comments: