Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #117

Today I have another Golden Rose Jolly Jewels polish for you guys. Many of you seemed to like the other Jolly Jewels polish that I posted about (here), so I hope you like this one too!

So this one is number 117 and it is black jelly base with two different sizes of gold glitter. I've always really liked the combination of black and gold, for me it's very festive look, so I really like this polish too! It wasn't the easiest one to work with as it is packed with the glitter, it makes the polish quite thick. But with a bit more careful application, it wasn't anything that couldn't be managed. Also, I see it as a good thing that there is so much glitter in this, so I can't really complain about that. I think it's the thing that makes this polish stand out.

Oh well, now I just really need more of these.. I just have to figure out though where to get those that aren't in stock in beautycosmetic.biz, where I ordered this one and the other one that I have.. Any tips where to get these?


Lumene 3in1 Nail Ridge Filler
Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 117 2 coats
Essence Gel-look Topcoat
Essie Good to Go

0 comments: