Born Pretty Store 1.5mm Silver Studs

I have wanted to try some nail studs for a while, because there have been so many great manicures with them recently. I just got some 1.5mm silver studs for a review from Born Pretty Store, so of course I had to try them as soon as I could and use them in a mani.

So I started with OPI Steady As She Rose as the base color and then painted roughly 1/3 of the nail with a-england Princess Tears. Then I did the dots using OPI DS Extravagance and dotting tool and then finally applied the studs using a top coat. I also applied one coat of the top coat over the studs to seal them to the nail. 


I thought the studs were fairly easy to use, though they are quite small, so it required some tinkering to get them to line up nicely. But after they were in their place they stayed there really nicely. I also like the look of the studs and the fact that they are a bit more flat than rhinestones are, so I think I may prefer the studs over rhinestones.
  

The studs come in a bag like this and there are quite a lot of them. I thought I used quite many for this mani, but after finishing, it looks like the bag didn't empty a bit. I'm not so sure though that the bag is the best possible way to store these studs, as it's not the easiest thing to get them from the bag if you just want to have couple of these studs for a mani. So maybe a wheel or something would be better.

If you want to order these studs or something else from Born Pretty Store, you can get 10% off with the code: MBL91.



*Some of these products were sent to me for a review. For more information please read my disclosure policy

0 comments: