Zoya Frida Glitter Sandwich

I was really excited about the three new Zoya polishes that I got from our meeting with the fellow nail polish enthusiasts. I really love all my Zoya polishes and the Finnish Zoya importer NailCity was very generous as they gave as all three Zoyas to go home with. So of course I had to try out my new pretties as soon as possible and I wanted to start with the one that I was most excited about: Zoya Frida. It is one of the three jelly polishes from Zoya's Gloss collection from last fall and I had really wanted to try them out. If I had my pick, I would have probably chosen the berry purple colored polish from this collection called Paloma as it's the color that I'm most comfortable with. But now that I have Frida, I wouldn't change it for anything else as I don't own anything like it and it is really gorgeous polish to use as a part of glitter sandwich manicures!

So I first started with two coats of Essence Blue Addicted and then I used two coats of Models Own Ibiza Mix. Finally I topped them of with two coats of Zoya Frida. I really liked this glitter sandwich as the look of it is kind of deep and dark but also glittery at the same time. And I really loved the color that Frida gave to this mani!



Lumene 3in1 Nail Ridge Filler
Models Own Ibiza Mix 2 coats
Zoya Frida 2 coats
Essie Good to Go

0 comments: