WellNails Nothing Symbolic About That...

As I said in my previous post, I got two lovely indie polishes from WellNails and today I have the second one for you guys.

This one is called Nothing Symbolic About That and it's a mix of white, black and orange glitter in several shapes and sizes. I think this is really a fun polish and I don't have anything like it as I don't own any other indie polishes. I know there are probably many like this, but I don't remember seeing one that would be exatly the same. Anywho, this is really fun to play with and I wanted to try it with different base colors. In the first pic I wore it with Misa Grey Matters. I thought this was a great combo and it really made the orange bits pop out. However, I was a bit unlucky with this my tries to wear this polish as with this first combo I did, I got quite a few bubbles. It wasn't because of my base color or the WellNails polish, I really blame it on my top coat INM Out The Door as it is almost empty and it's gotten a bit thick, so I sould have used something else.

After the first try I wanted to use some other base color and tried NSAT with OPI My Very First Knockwurst. I really liked this combo too, I think it made the white and black glitter to show up more. But then, I had a little accident with this too, as you see if you look closely to my index finger nails. I had a little tear in it, but when I was putting the layndry to the washing machine I somehow manage to break almost the whole nail. And this was of course before I had taken any pics of this mani. Well, thankfully it didn't break all the way trough so I think with some tee bags and nail glue I can still fix it so that I can grow the nail a bit, because I really don't want to cut it so short. And I don't like it if I have like one really short nails and other ones that are quite long, so then I should cut them all and I really don't want to do that..

But yeah, sometimes even the prettiest polishes can't save you from little nail accidents or bubbles. NSAT was still very fun to play with and I plan to wear it soon with some other base colors too. Maybe then I can show it too without any bubbles or breakages too... By the way, if you are wondering about the name of the polish, this is part of WellNails How I Met Your Mother collection, so the name comes from the series. You can buy this and other WellNails handmade polishes here.


First picture:
Nubar Foundation
WellNails Nothing Symbolic About That... 2 coats
INM Out the Door

Second picture:
Nubar Foundation
OPI My Very First Knockwurst 3 coats
WellNails Nothing Symbolic About That... 1 coat
China Glaze Fast Forward


*The polish in this post was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: