WellNails Christmassy Winter Wonderland

Today I have something special for you guys, an Indie polish from a new Danish indie polish brand called WellNails. The lovely Charlotte sent two of her pretty creations for me to review and swatch and today I have the first one for you. But first I really have to say that I'm so glad that there are some indie polish makers here in Europe too, now even we European ladies can get these pretty hand made creations more easily.

This one is called Christmassy Winter Wonderland and although the name is Chritmassy I think this very suitable for the freezing cold weather that we usually have in January and February here in Eastern Finland. I really liked the fact that this has so various sized and shaped glitter, it really makes the polish interesting. Also the shimmering base is really nice and although I'm not usually the biggest fan of blue polishes, the shimmer and the glitter in this makes even me to want to wear this. And I really liked the formula too, it was easy to work with and the polish needed only two coats to look good and the brush was really nice too. So really, I have nothing bad to say about this one, I really loved everything about it!

You can get this and other WellNails polishes from their webstore. If you are a HIMYM fan like myself, you're probably very delighted to see that Charlotte has named several of her polishes after the tv show.


Lumene 3in1 Nail Ridge Filler
WellNails Christmassy Winter Wonderland 2 coats
INM Out the Door


*The Polish in this post was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: