Recent Hauls

I've already posted individually about some of the polishes of these hauls, so it's about time to do this haul post...

So first of is my beautycosmetic.biz haul, that I've already told you about. Here's what I ordered from left to right: Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 110 and 117, Catrice Gold Leaf top coat and Rest In The Forest, Essence Nail Art Topper Mrs and Mr Glitter, Quick Dry top coat and Gel-look top coat. I already posted about GR Jolly Jewels number 110 and you can read the post here.
 
Also these Perfect holographic polishes came in the same order, from left to right H1, H3, H5, H6 and H7. I also already posted about these and you can read the post here. In that same post at the end I also have told my own experiences about the beautycosmetic.biz store, so if you're interested in that, take a look at that post.


Finally I also have done some more shopping in different places. I bought the OPI polish at the left from a local store on sale and that one is of course Steady As She Rose from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. Then the two next ones, Essie Muchi Muchi and Konad Top coat I bought from a Facebook nail polish group. Zoya Annie is from Ebay and well, I had to have it because of the name of course! Then last but not least are two a-england polishes that I bought from their previous sale and they are Princess Sabra and She Walks In Beauty.

I think from all of these I'm probably most excited about a-england She Walks In Beauty, because it looks so gorgeous in bottle and I've seen so many great manicures already done with it!

0 comments: