Perfect Holographic Polishes

Many big nail polish companies have launched or are launching collections with holographic polishes and it feels like there's lot to choose from right now. There's certainly also demand for this and I for one love great holographic polishes and if they are good enough or have some really interesting or innovating colors, I'm also willing to pay a little more than I pay for regular polishes. But not long ago, I noticed that Beautycosmetic.biz had these Perfect Holographic nail polishes for sale (yeah, the brand is called Perfect..). And the thing is that they are only 1,05€ (1.59$) so I had to order some to try. The colors aren't the most innovative ones, but for that prize I didn't really hesitate.

There are total of 8 different colors and I got five of them, so this is gonna be a seriously long post and there's a lot of pictures too, because these pretties really deserve more than just one pic! So I have total of three pics of each of the five polishes, two first ones are always in direct sunlight and the last one is in shade.

This first one is H1 (yeah, they don't have names..) and it is a light purple or almost lilac holographic polish with a strong linear holo effect.


H1 in shade


This is H3, warm pink holographic with again nice linear holo effect, though maybe just a bit weaker than in H1.
 

 H3 in shade


This one is H5 and it's a pink holographic and it's infact quite close to the color of H1, but this one is more pink where H1 is more purple one. The linear holo effect is equally strong in both.
 

H5 in shade


 This is H6 and it's a nude holographic with really nice linear holo effect. This then is quite close with H3, but this one is more toned towards brown where H3 is more red.

H6 in shade


 And this last one is H7 and it's purple/blurple holographic and again with really great linear holo effect. This is the one that I'm probably most excited of these, because this can maybe slightly ease my never-ending desire to own OPI DS Glamour. I know it's not the same, but it's at least somewhat in the same category and that's probably the best that I'm ever gonna get..


H7 in shade


So looking at the pics it's probably no wonder if I say that I really loved these! They are infact quite nice quality, I used three coats of each one, but if you are careful you can maybe manage with only two. Also all these pics are with no base or top coat. The bottles are quite tiny (6,5 ml) but I thought the brushes were quite easy to work with. The formula was quite typical for holographic polishes, quite thin and it tends to leave some bald spots, but I thought it was still better than in some that I've tried. Also the fact that I didn't use any base coat might affect as if you use the right one, it'll make applying the polish easier. So for the prize these are really incredible! Also it seems looking at their inci list that these are even big 3 free, so really amazing! So the colors are probably not the most innovative ones, but if you are looking for some great linear holographics with nice quality and basic colors, look no more, because for the prize of these you really can't go wrong!

Also I want to say couple things about the webstore beautycosmetic.biz. I have ordered there now three times and for me everything has been fine. I think it was with the first order that I waited quite long for my package to arrive here, but the last two ones have been shipped more quickly. Also my packages have always been packed nicely and there have been lots of plastic wrap and stuff, but I've heard that not everyone has had such nice experiences with this store. I think they have lately been more careful about packing the polishes, but I can't of course guarantee anything. However, like I said, my own experiences have been good.

0 comments: