H&M: Je t'aime


Hello everyone!

H&M Je t'aime



Today I want to show you Je t'aime by Hennes and Mauritz (H&M). It is red with a gold shimmer. These photos are from November, so I'm not sure if I used two or three coats any more. I have to start writing everything down again. Remember to look at the shape of my nails; It was the week I had square, quite long nails! I hope it will happen again...

H&M Je t'aime
I feel that the photos above are as color accurate as I am able to get them on a photo. The first photo below is without top coat, the rest are all with Seche Vite top coat. I had just bought it, and I think it was the first time I used it.

H&M Je t'aime

I must admit that I loved this nail polish so much that I went back to H&M to get the other bottles in this collection. So now I have all four of them; a white (Mon amie), a gold (Antique gold), and what I would call a vintage looking coral (Oh la la). All with gold shimmer The bottles that look like this one are 8 ml. H&M is Cruelty- free :-)

H&M Je t'aime


H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime

H&M Je t'aime



When I looked at all these photos today, it seems like I somehow knew that I had to take pictures of my nails to make them last forever. If I really knew they would only last for a week, I don't know what I would do...  ... maybe change nail polish all the time? And photograph as many unswatched as possible.

H&M Je t'aime+ KKCenterHk Christmas Stickers


Above is a photo with one of the Christmas Stickers. You have seen/ can see my Christmas mani, where I used H&M Je t'aime and the Christmas Stickers from KKCenterHk, here. This last picture is also a good example of what this polish looks like.


Lani

0 comments: