Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #110

I have just a quick post for you guys today with one pretty awesome polish!

So this is Golden Rose Jolly Jewels number 110 and well, isn't it great? I thought this was a really fun polish, kind of like China Glaze It's A Trap-eze, only of course with different colored glitter. I really liked the look of this, it's quite a funky polish imo. It wasn't the easiest one to work with though, due to the fact that there's a lot of glitter in it, but with little patience, it was workable.

Golden Rose has at least 17 of these Jolly Jewels polishes and I really need to have more! I have just this one and one other and there are many more that I would like to have. There's even one that seems to be close to It's A Trap-eze. I ordered mine from beautycosmetic.biz, but many were out of stock. I hope I can still find couple of these somewhere, they are so much fun!


Nail Tek Foundation II
Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #110 3 coats
Essence gel-look topcoat
Essie Good To Go

0 comments: