Essie Mint Candy Apple with OPI GoldenEye

So I promised to show you my manicure that I did for the get-together yesterday, so here it is. Don't forget to read my previous post about the actual meeting though!

I was in a hurry, so I only have this one decent picture of my mani, sorry about that! Anyhow, I used Essie Mint Candy Apple as the base color and then did the gradient with OPI GoldenEye. I wanted to something quite simple for the meeting as I thought if I'd try something too hard, it would just go terrible wrong somehow and then I'd just get frustrated and it would be a disaster. Also I did have that much time to do a mani, so I kept it really simple. However, I thought it was still really nice and neat manicure and I really liked it. I just recently bought the Mint Candy Apple and I had to use it as soon as possible as I have wanted to have it for so long, and I have to say I'm so glad I own it finally! The color is just so pretty and for me it is just the right kind of minty color. Also the quality was really nice, I just loved it so much!

Lumene 3in1 Nail Ridge Filler
Essie Mint Candy Apple 2 coats
OPI GoldenEye (for the gradient)
Essie Good To Go

0 comments: