Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy

I have had this post sitting in my drafts for quite a long time, because I just wasn't too happy with these pics or at least they don't show the polish as well as I would like. But I decided to post this now anyway, as I don't want to just delete the pics, so here it is.

This is Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy over Nubar Toga Purple. I really liked this combo, but it looks way too black in my pics. Also they beauty of Let's Go Crazy doesn't really show.. I definately need to wear this again, maybe over some lighter purple and perhaps then I will manage to take more accurate pictures too. At least you can probably see here how the jelly purple base in Let's Go Crazy gives the polish really nice depth when you layer two coats or more of the polish. That's probably the main reason I liked it so much. Also I don't have anything quite like this so I will definately keep this and wear it many times. Usually though these Deborah Lippmann polishes are a bit too expensive for my liking and my student budget, but I bought this one on sale before Christmas. It was still quite expensive, but it was kind of an early Christmas present to myself...


Nail Tek Foundation II
Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy 2 coats
INM Out the Door

0 comments: