Orly Devil May Care

Today I have a polish from Orly's this year's holiday collection for you guys.

So this is three coats of Devil May Care with base and top coat. This is pretty much screams Christmas and I'm not sure if this is even wearable at any other time, because it has so strong Christmas feeling to it. Well, maybe over some other polish, I don't know.. This sure is pretty, but somehow it didn't win me over like I expected it to. I guess it's just the fact that I already own the perfect red Christmas polish (China Glaze Ruby Pumps of course) and I'm not sure if I need another red that is so Christmassy too, if you know what I mean. Also this was a bit sheer, so I needed to use three coats that were quite thick too, but that can be good thing also, because it means you can easily layer this with some other polish.


 Nail Tek Foundation II
Orly Devil May Care 3 coats
China Glaze Fast Forward

0 comments: