OPI Just Spotted The Lizard


Hello everyone!

(It seems like the blog looks best in Google Chrome)
OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, low light/ winter daylight right before sunset


I hope you are still having a nice Christmas holiday together with your loved ones! And I hope you who don't celebrate also have a nice time!

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, sunset




OPI Just Spotted The Lizard (JSTL) is a green-gold duochrome. The color looks more gold or more green when I move my fingers in different angles, and in different light conditions, as you can see here. It's a dupe of Chanel Peridot, and a close relative of Missha HGR 01. But HGR 01 is more green and smells of roses, so I'm glad I own that one too.

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, daylight from the window?

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, sunset

I have used both HGR 01 (here, here, and here) and JSTL for nail art. JSTL was used in one of my Depression awareness nail art posts:

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, indoor fluorecent tube lamp


This photo with the black spots is taken after stage 1, and the one below is taken after it was finished.

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, indoors under a very strong LED bulb



I bought Just Spotted The Lizard on eBay in October, together with My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white). They are from this summer's "The Amazing Spider Man"- Collection. I bought them on eBay, because the shops here get new collections very late, and I have to pay three times more than it costs on eBay with shipping.

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, sunset


OPI is on the animal organizations' cruelty- free lists. :-)

Lani

0 comments: