Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Today I have a really awesome polish, that is also a good alternative for a polish, that is really hard to find. Yeah, of course I'm talking about Max Factor Fantasy Fire. This finally came available here in Finland too, so I definately had to get one. Well, if I'm totally honest, I go two, because the bottle is so small, that I was afraid that if I only bought one, I wouldn't be able to use it as much as I would like.

Fantasy Fire is really sheer by itself so it's really better layered over some other polish. This time I layered it over a-england Avalon, because the purple color of Avalon felt really suiteble for the purple tones of Fantasy Fire. And I really loved this combo! You can really see the purple side of Fantasy Fire, but also the green pops out in some lighting or angle. I just love this! I need to try other layering combos too, I've heard that this looks also good over blue and black, and there's really endless amount of layering possibilities.



Nail Tek Foundation II
a-england Avalon 2 coats
Max Factor Fantasy Fire 2 coats
INM Out the Door

0 comments: