China Glaze Glitter All The Way

I have another holiday glitter for you guys today, this time it's from China Glaze.

Unlike Orly Devil May Care that I showed you yesterday, China Glaze Glitter All The Way doesn't really screm holidays to me, though it's definately suitable to use around holiday of course. I was little hesitant about getting this, because I was worried that I might not like it that much. But I decided to give it a try anyways as there was room for one polish in my latest order and well, I probably should have picked something else. Sure, I don't have anything quite like this in my stash, but I do have several multicolored glitters that I prefer over this. Somehow this looked a bit dirty to me or something... Or maybe it's just the fact that my stash has become quite big, so it's a bit harder to justify the need for more polishes..? 


China Glaze Glitter All The Way 3 coats
(no base or top coat)

0 comments: