Strong linear pink holographic: Color Club #977 Cloud Nine


Hello everyone!

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine


This is the holo for you who want a linear holographic nail polish that even shows inside. I could even see the linear holo in a dim lit room, when I opened the refrigerator, and so on. But it also works in the sun, of course. This has been a very fun nail polish to photograph! These first photos are taken inside.



Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine


#977 Cloud Nine is from Color Club's Halo Hues Collection. This bottle was bought on eBay, so if you can't find it, it might still be available there.

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine


I have used aqua fix, two coats of Cloud Nine, no top coat. I have seen other bloggers get a nice holographic effect with a regular base coat. But I can't see why I shouldn't use aqua fix, when I have it. Especially if it could enhance the holographic effect.

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine


Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

I was surprised by how nice and even the first coat was, just look:
(just 1 photo with only 1 coat!)

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine, 1 coat


So I think I will experiment a little with it. Maybe try to layer it over darker pink, red or purple?

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine


All the photos above are taken inside, at night, most of them in front of a LED bulb. The second day, the sun was shining. This is Cloud Nine in the sun:

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine
Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine, second day, inside, only winter daylight, right before sunset:

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine



This is the strongest holo I have seen, but I have not tried Fnug and Layla. I compare with GOSH, Glitter Gal, and MakeUpStore (MakeUpStore is tested on animals, so I don't like to mention the name. Don't buy it!). Please let me know if you have found Fnug or Layla or Nfu- Oh on a animal organization's cruelty- free list.

Color Club #977 Cloud Nine, inside at night


Color Club is cruelty- free! :-)
First I searched and searched for Color Club, and couldn't find it. Then I saw the Leaping Bunny logo on Color Club's web site. Then, when I read their list, I remembered that Forsythe Cosmetics Group was written under the bottle. And that's how I know. Here is the list: Leaping Bunny's nail polish cruelty- free list.
Pink and purple holos have been a lemming for a long time, and it has been hard to wait for a cruelty- free brand.


Lani

0 comments: