OPI Germany Water Marble

Today I have a water marble manicure for you that I did with two OPI Germany collection polishes and on American Apparel polish.

I used OPI My Very First Knockwurst as a base and then did the water marling using also My Very First Knockwurst, OPI Berlin There Done That and American Apparel Dynasty. After the marbling was dry I topped it off with GOSH Vanilla Ice. I really liked this color combination, it was quite appropriate for fall. Also water marbling does become easier every time I try it, so I guess I just have to keep trying, because I really like the look you can get with it and there are so many possible color combinations and patterns that you can try!


Nail Tek Foundation II
OPI My Very First Knockwurst 2 coats
OPI My Very First Knockwurst, OPI Berlin There Done That, American Apparel Dynasty (for the water marble)
Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat

0 comments: