Glitter Sandwich with Models Own Ibiza Mix

I have another glitter sandwich for you today. I recently got Models Own Ibiza Mix and I immediately wanted to use it for a glitter sandwich, because I really loved Sonne's glitter sandwich mani with the same polish. I just didi it with a different base color.

So I used China Glaze For Audrey as a base color, then I used two coats of Models Own Ibiza Mix and then one coat of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu. I have to say that I'm not sure if this was 100% what I was aiming for.. I did like this and it looked quite cute, but somehow I wasn't completely feeling it. And I prefered Sonne's version over this, maybe I just should have copied it completely, lol. Oh, and sorry about the blue smudge on my index nail, at work I had to add ink to something like 50 stamps and I didn't have chance to take pictures before that and then it was too late..



Orly Bonder
China Glaze For Audrey 2 coats
Models Own Ibiza Mix 2 coats
OPI Don't Touch My Tutu 1 coat
Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat

0 comments: