Color Club Gift of Sparkle

Today I have a polish from a this year's holiday collection for you. It's from Color Club's Winter Affair holiday collection and it's the purple one called Gift of Sparkle, take a look!

The coverage with this wasn't so good, so I used three coats. This was also at the same time really thick and quite goopy so you had to be really careful not to end up with too thick coats of polish. If I'd love the color, I guess I could forgive these issues, but somehow this wasn't so special to me colorwise either. Which is kind of surprising as it is my favourite color, purple and also it has some holographic glitter in it. But I guess the issues with the quality of this polish made me like it less colorwise too.. And I do have a similar polish in my stash (Kiko #255) that I prefer over this, so I guess Gift of Sparkle won't be having a place in my stash.


Nail Tek Foundation II
Color Club Gift of Sparkle 3 coats
China Glaze Fast Forward

0 comments: