Color Club Cherubic

I was soooo happy (like many other bloggers) when I first heard about Color Club's holographic Halo Hues collection and when they finally made it to e-tailers sites, of course I had to have some. I almost bought all of them, but then I decided that two were too similar with some other holo polishes that I already own, so I restricted myself and only got four. And today I have first one of those four to show you!

So this one is called Cherubic and it's a really great neutral holo. The formula of all these is amazing, they don't run or leave bald spots or pull or anything like that. And they don't even need a special base coat like you need with some other holographic polishes to avoid the spreading issues. Also this was opaque in two coats and you can safely use a top coat too, because it doesn't dull the holographic effect. And as you can see, the linear holographic effect it really strong, so all in all, I truly love these! I do wish that they had tried to make maybe some different colors, but I'm certainly not complaining, because the polish companies have finally heard our wishes and made some bad-ass linear holographics!

I also have to say that this Cherubic is really gorgeous and I love the color, it's a work appropriate holo.


I also have some pics in shade too:
I think this is really pretty in shade too, of course it's not so flashy, but I do still like the color.


Orly Bonder
Color Club Cherubic 2 coats
INM Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

0 comments: