Color Club Blue Heaven

I have another one of those new amazing Color Club holographics for you guys, this time it's the blue one suitably called Blue Heaven.

The first two pics are taken in direct sun light, the two after that are not in direct sun light and the last one is taken in shade. Okey, so this was again awesome quality, but I'm not gonna go more into that, because I could just repeat what I said when I posted the first one, Cherubic

But yeah, nothing to complain here and I do also like the color. It's probably not the most unique color in the world, but I like it, because with this the color is kind of only barely there. You know and see it's a blue, but it's not too obviously blue, if you get what I mean... I do have few blue holographics, but most of them are darker ones or more clearly blue ones.. Or don't have this kind of strong linear holo effect. So I'm really loving this and it'll have a special place in my collection like all the other precious holographics of mine. :))





Nail Tek Foundation II
Color Club Blue Heaven 2 coats
China Glaze Fast Forward

0 comments: