China Glaze I'm Not Lion

Today I have a quick post for you with a pretty gold glitter polish from a this autumn's collection.

So I'm talking about China Glaze I'm Not Lion, three thin coats here with base and top coat. This is a pretty neat gold glitter. It's infact more like a antique gold color and I do have to say that I prefer this color over the more yellow gold ones, because I think this kind of gold suits me better. I also like the fact that this has some multi-colored glitter in it, it makes it more interesting and gives it a nice sparkle when the light hits the polish. So overall, I really enjoyed this one! This isn't very gritty, so you could wear it even without topcoat, but I prefer a totally smooth surface, so I topped this of with a nice coat of topcoat.


Nail Tek Foundation II
China Glaze I'm Not Lion three coats
INM Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

0 comments: