OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby?

Today I have the perfect fall color for you guys.

Of course I'm talking about OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby? which is really a perfect orange for fall. The color is really beautiful and has awesome depth in it. Also the quality is really nice as this was perfect with only two fast drying coats. As you all know, I really love orange polishes and this is really no exception, it really is gorgeous!
 
I had to use something to cover up my ring finger nail as it has a patch on it and it made the nail a bit lumpy, so I decided to try out some dried flowers. I'm not really sure if the colors go as well together as I thought, but oh well, at least bumps aren't showing.


 Nail Tek Foundation II
OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby? 2 coats
Dried flowers (Born pretty store)
Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry Topcoat

0 comments: