Misa Live Without Knowing

I'm quite excited, because tomorrow I'm going for a vacation to Istanbul with my mother. I really can't wait! Now I just wanted to show you quickly my vacation manicure and then I really should get going. But don't worry, I have scheduled some posts for you, so it won't be completely silent here during my vacation. And I promise to answer all your comments as soon as I get back.

I chose Misa Live Without Knowing from Wanderlust collection for fall 2012 for my vacation polish color, because I wanted something neutral but still pretty and elegant. I do have to say that I really love this color and the quality was really great too, this only needed two coats to be opaque. I noticed that my polish choices for vacation seem to be quite similar, because last time I wore Orly Nite Owl.


Orly Bonder
Misa Live Without Knowing
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

0 comments: