Hits Phenomena Moonbow

Today I have one truly gorgeous polish for you and it isn't a holographic one.. it's an outstanding multichrome glitter!

I'm talking about Hits Phenomena Moonbow and what a beauty it is! This is two coats of Moonbow over black (Essence Berlin Story). Moonbow is an amazing multichrome glitter that shifts from purple to blue to turquoise to pink and probably to some other colors too that I didn't even notice. I just love this one so much! 

I do also have another Hits Phenomena polish called Afterglow, but I think I need to get the other two too, because this is just so amazing! And if anyone is wondering where to get these, I ordered mine from Ninja Polish. These are a bit expensive as the bottles are quite tiny (only 6ml) and they cost $7, but on the other hand they are also quite unique and sooooo pretty and awesome, so I was willing to bay a little extra.




Seche Base
Essence Berlin Story one coat
Hits Phenomena Moonbow two coats
Seche Vite

0 comments: