Golden Rose Matte Velvet 101 - Blue & Silver saran wrap mani

I'm back from my vacation and I have another saran wrap mani for you guys, this time it's blue and silver. I apologize for the quality of these pics, they are really not as good as I hoped, but the weather has made it quite impossible to get good pics. Anyhow, here's the manicure:

So I used Golden Rose Matte Velvet number 101 (blue) and Royal Cosmetic Connections number 92 for this mani. Again, I really liked this effect, it is quite subtle, but you can still see that there's something more going on than just a regular one color manicure. And like I said before, this is really such an easy way to make your manicure more interesting, it takes only couple minutes to spice up your mani with this technique. So I really love the saran wrap mani technique and I think I'll be using it again and again, because I want to try some other color combinations too.

Orly Bonder
 Golden Rose Matte Velvet #101 (two coats)
Royal Cosmetic Connections #92 (one coat)
China Glaze Fast Forward


I also wanted to show you the polish that I used as the base for this mani:
So this is the Golden Rose Matte Velvet #101 and I have to say I really liked this polish. I bought this from sale (it was something like 1 euro) just to try and see if it would be something I would like and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It had quite nice quality, it needed two coats to be opaque and I really like this semi-matte finish that it has.

0 comments: