Blue Holo Gradient

I've been wanting to do a holo gradient for a while now and as it was sunny day yesterday, it was a perfect time to try one!

I chose to do a blue holo gradient mainly because I had these awesome blue and silver holographic polishes in my untried polishes box. First I used Glitter Gal Silver 3D Holo as my base color and then I did the gradient using UP Colors Azul Arco Iris and Hits No Olimpo Apollo. I should really do holo gradients like this more often because I really love this! At least I need to try this with some purple holos. Needles to say that I also need to try all three of these polishes alone too, they are all gorgeous!



Orly Bonder
Glitter Gal Silver 3D 3 coats
gradient: UP Colors Azul Arco Iris and Hits No Olimpo Apollo
INM Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

0 comments: