Pink Orange Red

I wanted to do something fun and bright, because after all it is still summer (eventhough the weather hasn't been very summery), so I did a tape mani with pink, red and orange.


This is probably one of those manis where the idea is better than the execution. This was infact a fun manicure, but as I was in a bit rush doing this, the lines aren't as neat as I would like them to be.

I started this mani with two coats of Essence Guilty Pleasures and after it was dry I taped my nails and added a coat of Essence Orange, It's Obvious. After the whole thing was dry again, I once again taped the other side of the nails and added a coat of Zoya Sooki and then finally I finished the mani with China Glaze Fast Forward.

I've shown Essence's Guilty Pleasures to you before, but here it is anyhow on it's own:
Seche Base
Essence Guilty Pleasures 2 coats
INM Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat

0 comments: