On Safari: Adventure Red-y

Hello again girlies and welcome to my new followers. This is another On Safari swatch. We're coming to the end of the polishes I own from this collection. I'm sad to see them go, but I'm also looking forward to doing some nail art that isn't tribal. I'm running out of unique tribal designs. :)



This is Adventure Red-y. I'm not usually one for red, but I love this color! I don't know what it is about Adventure Red-y that is so different from all the other reds I've tried but there's just something so unique that makes it amazingly eye-catching.


I had no problems getting full coverage with just two coats. It also went on smoothly with no bubbles or pulling up. I did have problems with drying time but I give credit for that to the heat and humidity around here.




I love this design and it looks so great in these pictures. However, in person it was impossible to see unless you were nose to my fingers.




The black design darkened this pretty red to something that I just couldn't be happy with ... no matter how much I loved the design.


Still, this is one of the only reds I will use on my nails so that has to say something. If you haven't picked it up yet I definitely recommend doing so. :)

0 comments: