MY AWESOME BEAUTY contest: Tape recreation #3


Hello everyone!


Here is one more entry for the MY AWESOME BEAUTY contest. I told about the competition in today's first post.

This is my version of Sophie's tape design from the post called "Simple pink bling". A very purple version:

Tape recreation #3
Tape recreation #3

Tape recreation #3

Tape recreation #3

Tape recreation #3

Tape recreation #3

Nail polish used:

H&M: Beauty Bandit (purple cream)
Deborah Lippmann: Private Dancer (purple mirrored chrome)
H&M: Purple Flash (purple foil)
Cult Nails base- and top coat

I'm including a few photos from before it was ready. Here is the striping tape I used:








I took a photo of the Deborah Lippmann bottle, but forgot to photograph the other two. If you wonder what they look like, you can find them in my latest haul post.


I hope I win the pastels! Sophie will post all the entries on her blog.

Tape recreation #3







Thank you Sophie for hosting this contest! And thanks for the red thai curry recipe! We have had it for dinner four times already.

Tape recreation #3





Lani

0 comments: