Delicate Water Marble with a-england Iseult

I wanted to do some water marbling again, but this time I wanted to keep it quite delicate and sweet.

So I chose a-england Iseult as my base color and also used it for the water marble. The other two colors I used were China Glaze Frosty and China Glaze White Out. Frosty of course is quite sheer and it don't show much, but I chose it because I thought it might give this mani some nice sparkle in between the two other colors and I think it suited for that purpose perfectly. After the water marbling was done, I also added some dots with White Out.

I usually do water marbling with some quite bold and even dark colors, so this was a nice change. I really liked this mani, it wasn't so in your face type of thing, so quite delicate as I hoped it would be.


Seche Base
a-england Iseult two coats
water marbling: a-england Iseult, China Glaze Frosty, China Glaze White Out
China Glaze Fast Forward

0 comments: