OPI DS Extravagance

Eventhough the weather has been quite awful pretty much the whole summer so far and there hasn't been that many sunny days, I still have had the desire to wear many of those awsome holo polishes that I have in my stash. Today I have one of them for you, though I have shown this before in my blog, but it's just so pretty that it deserves a re-run.

Of course I'm talking about OPI DS Extravagance, one of my all time favourite polishes. It really is so beautiful and the quality is also awesome. This is definately in the top ten of my favourite polishes, because I just adore the color and also because I do love great holographic polish and of course because I also love purple polishes. The holoness in this isn't so strong and in-your-face like in some other holo polishes, but I think this is perfect just the way it is. And now I kinda want to wear this again...





Orly Bonder
OPI DS Extravagance 2 coats
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
 

0 comments: