Color Club Hot Like Lava

(First a note to my Finnish readers: jos ette ole vielä huomanneet, pistin pystyyn taas pienen blogikirppiksen, mukavasti ostajia on jo ollut, mutta edelleen löytyy myös myytävää. Eli käykää kurkkaamassa tästä.)

Ok, so that's that and let's move on to the polish, shall we. Today I have another pink mani for you.

I wanted to use Color Club's Hot Like Lava, because I hadn't tried it before. It was nice and really easy to work with, it was almost good to go with just one coat. The one thing that I didn't really like about this polish was unfortunately the color. I think it just didn't suit my skin tone at all. I tried to make some simple decorations with dotting tool and rhinestrones so that I might like the mani more, but I ended up removing this quite fast. So yeah, it really wasn't my color.



Nail Tek Foundation II
Color Club Hot Like Lava 2 coats
Seche Vite

0 comments: