Claire's Excited/Bored

Today I have just a quick post for you with one of Claire's mood polishes.

I know that these color changing polishes are old news to many of you, but here in Finland these are not really available anywhere, so I was quite excited when I grabed this one from Konad-licious blog sale (quite a long time ago though). I really enjoyed wearing this and seeing all the color changes and I wish I had more pictures for you with all the different looks that you can have with this polish. The thing is that this this chipped really fast, so I only managed to take this one pic and I was planning on taking some others later, but then it was too late, because I had at least two major chips on two different nails. But I think these polishes are really an easy way to get a little bit different look than just a one color look, so if these were more easily available, I would probably get more.


Orly Bonder
Claire's Excited/Bored three coats
China Glaze Fast Forward

0 comments: