Milky Way Glee

I'm not very good at Konads and stamping and all that stuff, so I thought I should practice my skills a bit and this is what I came up with:

I thought my mani was really cute, but I do have to say that konading isn't really my thing. I know it is an easy way to get more complex mani, but somehow I always manage to get a ton of mess and just average outcome. Also, because I don't do this often and I'm not very good at it, it takes quite some time to do a full mani and usually I have to redo at least one or two nails, because I'm not happy with the outcome and I really don't like redoing anything... I know I should just practice more and then I'd get better, but somehow I always end up choosing something else instead of stamping. Or maybe this just isn't for me?



Misa BACKbone
tips: Jesse's Girl Glee 2 coats
stamping: Konad White
China Glaze Fast Forward

0 comments: