Blue/green water marble

I really like water marbled nails, but I don't do them as often as I would like as it takes some time and it's also quite messy. But the other day I decided that it was time to do some water marble nails again and this time I tried to a little different pattern. I think this turned out to be a quite nice mani, or what do you think?



So I used only China Glaze polishes for this marble. I started with White Out as my base for the water marble and used Custom Kicks, Re-Fresh Mint and again White Out for the actual water marbling. Then I also added a coat of Fairy Dust to make it sparkle. I really loved these colors together, they looked really clean and bright.


 Nail Tek Foundation II
China Glaze White Out one coat
China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, Custom Kicks, White Out for water marble
China Glaze Fairy Dust one coat
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

0 comments: