All Wrapped Up

Hello, girlies. I write a post filled with sadness today. It will be the last post for a while that you will get to see my lovely index nail. I will have to use my right hand, which is never as pretty, or do as other bloggers do and post a smiley over the nail. Why you ask? I broke the nail completely while out yesterday. I was in a hurry and wasn't careful enough and the nail split right down the middle. As I was away from my supplies, I had no way to do an emergency fix and had to take the clippers to it. :'( It's now cut clear down and will take a good while to grow out. Enjoy its loveliness with this mani while you can.

white Stamped Bows nail art on pink


For the base of this mani I used Wet n Wild Tropicalia. As for the bows, I bought a 16 piece set of image plates from Born Pretty and found myself very impressed.

white Stamped Bows nail art on pink


I could never understand why everyone loved stamping so much. I had so many problems with the image plates I owned that I couldn't imagine anything but frustration. I couldn't get a whole image on my nail to save my life! Another bad thing was that the polish set very quickly that sometimes I didn't even get it onto the stamper before it was dried up and refused to budge.


white Stamped Bows nail art on pink


Well, now I understand the enjoyment.




As you can see from these pictures I had no such problems with the Born Pretty plates. I managed to get the entire image with every stamp. The only problem I had was inexperience with actually stamping that image onto my nail. I figure with a bit more practice on lining the image up I will have nearly perfect stamps.


white Stamped Bows nail art on pink


The last image I have to share is probably one of my favorites. It was a rainy day and once the rain let up I stepped outside in an attempt to get the most light. Well, I stepped too far off the porch and got dripped on. For some reason, I love the water droplets splattered all over my nails and the polish bottle.


That's all, folks! I guess I will see you in a few days with another post. That post will surely be without the index nail visible and you will get to see the ever elusive right hand.

0 comments: