My entry to the Rejoice! nail art contest: Accent nail



Hello everyone!

This is my entry to the Rejoice! nail art contest. To read about the competition, the rules, and see all the entries, click  here.

Taylor´s theme is: ACCENT NAILS


Nail polish used:


GOSH: base/ top coat
Hello Kitty by H&M: I love candy (purple)
Accessorize: Magic (purple glitter with some pink/red glitter)
+ silver rhine stones
+ 3 heart shaped rhinestones

I put one coat of "Magic" on top of  two coats of "I love candy", except on the ring finger. On the accent nail I made a line of silver rhine stones on the tip of the nail, and put three hearts on. I chose hearts that has nearly the same color as the pink in the glitter, and "I love candy" because its color is nearly the same as the purple in the glitter. And below is the result. I used top and base coat, and also used it as glue. The first photos are taken before top coat. I did not manage to get the right color on the photos. Both of the nail polishes are supposed to look purple.






























GOSH and Hello Kitty are on the animal organisations Cruelty- Free list. According to Accessorize, they also do not test on animals.


Lani

0 comments: