Cracked Neon

Hello all you lovely followers! I hope everyone is doing okay. I was going to have this posted sooner but I got horribly sick this weekend. I'm happy to say that I'm feeling much better now though.


Today's post is a very simple mani, but one that I think is so perfect for summer.




Summer is the perfect time to catch the eyes of those around you, and what better way than with such of burst of color?




The thing to remember with neon polish is that you get the most color when it is layered over white. That's why, for this mani, I used two coats of white polish under two coats of neon before adding one coat of white crackle. This makes the neon color really pop.


Polish Used

  • Borghese - Brilliante
  • LA Color - White
  • Funky Fingers - Kingston
  • Funky Fingers - White Scales
  • Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri

0 comments: